Pages

Sunday 5 December 2010

Quick Kid's Christmas Cards

Hi!

My children decided this afternoon that they HAD to have some Christmas cards to hand out to friends this week at school.  As it is the last week of school in South Australia I didn't have much choice.  They had to be done today as I couldn't hold them off 'til next weekend.  Ada decided that hers had to be pink and Alex wanted red.  Here's what I came up with:

The Real Red version is on the left and the Melon Mambo version is on the right.

They are little cards: half the normal size, so that I can get 4 out of one sheet of card stock.  As I was making a lot in a very short period of time they needed to be small!  I think I made 30 in about an hour and a half.

 I just stamped the snowflake on the card base, Dasher on a second piece of card, matted with coordinating cardstock and I was done!

So now all we need to do is add some little chocolate Santas to the envelope and they are good to go.

Stamps: Snow Swirled, Dasher
Ink: Real Red, Melon Mambo
Card Stock: Real Red, Melon Mambo

Catch you later,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful Christmas cards Tina, just love the two different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute Tina/ what a great little gift for your kids to give out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.