Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Gifted with Mistletoe Ribbon

Hi!

Back again with another Christmas card.  The plan as I was making this one last night was to make one and if I liked how it turned out I'd make another 4.  I've been doing this with my Christmas cards to build up my stash a bit more quickly.  In the end though I only got the one made as I got slightly distracted by Packed to the Rafters.  Fantastic episode, but very sad.

Anyway, here's my card.  Maybe I'll get the other 4 done tonight!


I started out by using the card on page 20 of the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue for inspiration.  In the end though, only the So Swirly across the bottom is the same.  I had received my Stampin' Up! order yesterday so I used some new goodies: the Scallop Trim border punch, Gifted stamp set and the FREE Mistletoe Ribbon from the Dress Up Christmas promotion.

Stamps: Gifted, So Swirly
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
DSP/Card Stock: Jolly Holiday DSP, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Other: Scallop Trim Border Punch, Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals, Old Olive Mistletoe Ribbon

Catch you later,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Love the So Swirly Wheel, well done getting on to the Chrissy cards so early

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, love the use of stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.