Pages

Wednesday 13 October 2010

Simple Just Believe

Hi!

When I first saw the new catalogue one of the first stamp sets on my wish list was Just Believe.  I finally received it yesterday and inked it up as soon as I could.


I wanted an elegant card to send to my Grandma.  She's 98 and losing her vision so it needed to be simple and visually uncluttered.  I originally just had the stamped panel on a Very Vanilla base but it looked a bit too simple so I added the extra Very Vanilla and Concord Crush layers to give a border around the edge of the card.

Stamps: Just Believe
Ink: Garden Green and Concord Crush Stampin' Write Markers
Card Stock: Very Vanilla, Concord Crush
Other: Stamp Positioner, Dimensionals

Catch you later,

Tina.

1 comment:

  1. Tina, this CAS card is fabulous, I love love love the simplicity of it, I may have to CASE this at some stage, i love it, and its one of the best stamp sets too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.