Pages

Thursday 14 October 2010

My First ATC

Hi!

I don't have a card to show you today.  Instead I have the very first Artist Trading Card I ever made.  I actually made it a little while ago for a swap I was in which had a paper piecing theme.  I only had the Greenhouse Gala DSP at the time, so that's what I used.


I was so glad when I saw the For Everything stamp set in the new catalogue.  It was a set I loved and I was glad to be able to use it for at least another 12 months.  I stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Chip and then coloured it with my Real Red marker.  It was just too fiddly to paper piece the sentiment, especially as I had to make 8 ATCs for the swap.  The butterflies, bird and flower are all paper pieced though.

Stamps: For Everything
Ink: Chocolate Chip Inkpad and Stampin' Write Marker, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker.
DSP/Card Stock: Greenhouse Gala DSP, Chocolate Chip, Read Red, Whisper White
Other: Paper Snips, Stamp Positioner

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. A very cute ATC Tina, and it is a great set, love the butterflies, dont you just love ATCs, such a great canvas size to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.