Pages

Sunday 24 October 2010

Jayne Mercer's Girls Night In Challenge #3

Hi!

Here's the last of my challenge cards.  The third challenge was to CASE any card out of the current Idea Book and Catalogue, but also to turn it pink.  Any excuse to flip through the catalogue!  I chose the thank you card from page 111.  I don't have that stamp set, so I had to dig through all my sets to find various thank you stamps.


I was quite pleased with how this one turned out!


A nice and simple card that was quite easy to reproduce.

Stamps: Curly Cute, Just Believe, Happy Moments (2010 SAB), Basic Phrases
Ink: Melon Mambo
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Other: Stamp Positioner, Pink Pirouette 1 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), White Embroidery Floss, Slot Punch (retired)

Catch you later,

Tina

1 comment:

  1. That card is beautiful, the colours, the ribbon - very wow! Love Bec

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.