Pages

Saturday 16 October 2010

For Everything

Hi!

I haven't had time to play along with the Inkspirations challenges for a while, but the latest colour combination is so cute I just had to give it a go.


I love the dusty blue that is Marina Mist and the cheerful Daffodil Delight.  Here's the card I came up with:


Stamps: For Everything, Whimsical Words (2010 SAB)
Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist
Card Stock: Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
Other: Stamp Positioner, Blender Pen, White Brads, Pretty In Pink 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon

Catch you later,

Tina

4 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Tina, I love how you have placed the brads in between the two panels looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how delightful! Love the greeting in your border frames! Thanks so much for playing Tina! Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, I love the way you have layered the colours and the brads in the middle are just the perfect touch. So very pretty :)
    Lee-Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.