Pages

Saturday 9 October 2010

Dreams De Jour Slider Card

Hi!

Well I'm back as promised, just a little later than I expected.  The card I'm showing you tonight was designed by Gardenia for the current UStamp round.  She designed a cute little baby card, but I decided to make mine a birthday card.

Here's the card with the slider section all the way in:


And here it is with the slider section pulled out:


And finally, the inside of the card.  I hope you can see the butterflies stamped in Blushing Bride along the left side of the insert.


I used two of the new In Colours Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz and paired them with Basic Grey.  Such a pretty combination.

Stamps: Dreams De Jour, Best Yet (retired hostess)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Rose Red, Black Stazon
DSP/Card Stock: Blushing Bride Hostess DSP, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Other: Pear Pizzazz 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon, Scallop Edge Border Punch, 3/4" Circle XL Punch, Rhinestone Brad, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Slot Punch (retired)

Catch you later,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. this is lovely Tina, I love that stamp set, and the butterflies on the inside are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tina that is gorgeous. what a fantastic version of my card (better than the original) Thanks so much for having a go at it.
    Gardenia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.