Pages

Monday 11 October 2010

Cherry Cobbler Christmas Card

Hi!

I did a little blog surfing last night before I made this card.  I was looking for a challenge to inspire me and as soon as I saw the current sketch at Card Patterns I knew exactly how I would interpret it.  Don't you love it when things fall into place like that?

Here's the sketch.


And here's my card:


I love the little Polka Dots in the DSP - so bright and cheerful.  I was aiming for the look of a Christmas Wreath for the centre circle with all the punched out leaves.

Here's a side on view showing how I raised the centre section:


Stamps: Perfect Punches
Ink: Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
DSP/Card Stock: Jolly Holiday, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Dimensionals, 3/4" Circle M Punch, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Two Step Bird XL Punch, Circle Cutter, Rhinestones, 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, 5/8" Old Olive Satin Ribbon

Catch you later,

Tina.

6 comments:

  1. Love the wreath in the centre a great card Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, what a fabulous way to use the leaves to make that wreath. so clever well done. '
    Love the card, I havent been bitten by the xmas bug yet but it will happen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love your wreath, what a fab idea Tina. A really great card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! I love how you used the sketch with the Christmas wreath. Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns,
    Anthea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Love the leaves around the wreath. Thanks for playing at Card Patterns this week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.