Pages

Thursday 23 September 2010

A Dashing Christmas

Hi!

I have been hoping that we'd get this stamp in Australia for a long time.  I'd seen Dasher on a lot of the blogs of US Demonstrators and it was love at first sight!  When it appeared in the new IB&C I just HAD to have it!


I used the retired Ski Slope DSP on this card.  I have the new and wonderful Jolly Holiday DSP, but sadly not the matching new card stock and inks.  Hopefully that will change soon though, and then I'll  be back with some more Christmas cards featuring Dasher.  I clear embossed some randomly stamped snowflakes on the Chocolate Chip layer for a little added interest.

Stamps: Dasher, Snow Swirled
Ink: Versamark, Baja Breeze
DSP/Card Stock: Ski Slope DSP (retired), Real Red, Whisper White
Other: 1/4" Read Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Chit Chat Rub Ons (retired)

Catch you later,

Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.