Pages

Sunday 1 August 2010

Helping Hudson



Hi!

I would like to let you know about a fundraiser that is very close to my heart. My son Hudson was born with an incomplete brain and as a result he is legally blind and has both cerebral palsy and epilepsy. Despite these problems, he is a gorgeous little boy who finds a lot of joy in his life. He certainly adds a lot of joy to my life!


When I mentioned to a group of fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators that Hudson needed a Kid Walker to get him up and walking, they grabbed their stamps and ink pads and took up the challenge to raise the money for Hudson.

The Helping Hudson: A Really Great Cause was born! We have set up a blog and Stampin' Up! demonstrators from all around the world have donated tutorials for us to sell to raise the $5000 we need for the Kid Walker.

On the blog you will find:
- Tutorial bundles for sale
- 3 major challenges a week with fantastic prizes up for grabs
- Daily giveaways
- Hudson's story
- and lots, lots more!

So, I'd love it if you'd pop on over to the Helping Hudson blog and find out for yourself how much fun the next three weeks will be.

Thank you so much for your support to get Hudson up and walking - it means the world to me and my family.

Tina

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tina. What a heartfelt story. I wish you all the luck in reaching the goal you have for your gorgeous little boy. I hope by buying all the tutorials I have helped in some small way. Thank you for sharing this with all of us. Good Luck! (Sue Poile)

    PS... I know how it is to live with your child with disabilities as I do it too .

    If there is anything else I can do (I have ordered all 6 tutorial bundles to help you)... please email me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tina!

    I wish you so much luck reaching your target! I know you'll get there because the heart of papercrafters is huge and besides, who wouldnt want to help that adorable little boy of yours!!

    I intend on purchasing 5 of the bundles in the coming days!

    Luv Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina, I just wanted to let you know that not only have I bought all the fab tutorials to help you little boy, but myself and my dear friend Tracey have been doing a little more to help on the side aswell.

    Hope this will help.


    On my blog...

    http://stampindesigns.typepad.com/blog/2010/08/stampin-up-helping-hudson-newcaste-the-entrance-farmers-markets.html


    On Tracey's blog...

    http://traceyhanshaw.blogspot.com/2010/08/stampin-up-helping-hudson-newcastle.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.