Pages

Thursday 25 March 2010

Petal Party Bunny Fancy Pants

Hi!

Again, my apologies for not posting much lately. I've returned to university to do the final course in my degree and have been working hard to get my first assignment finished. It's at the 'final tidy-up' stage now, so I thought I'd have a break from study and get stuck into some crafting.

A few weeks ago I won a free pass to the current UStamp With Dawn round, called Spring Soiree. Thank you so much to Gardenia for giving me the pass! Gardenia took part in the previous UStamp round and was clever enough to be chosen as a guest designer for this round. I can't wait to see her project!

The project I though I'd try this afternoon is called Bunny Fancy Pants. It's a cute little Easter basket that was designed to look like overalls. Too cute!



Check out the cute little fluffy bunny tail on the back!



I did buy some easter eggs to put into the basket to make it look nicer and more easterish. Let's just say that study and chocolate go together in my house, and getting my assignment done was more important than a pretty picture!

Card Stock, DSP, Stickers: Petal Party Simply Scrapping Kit
Other: Sticky Strip and a cotton ball.

There's lots more projects, but I'll have to wait for the long weekend to be able to do most of them. In the meantime, come back on the 31st for the third Art With Heart blog hop. We're focusing on products from the new Autumn/Winter Mini, which will be available to buy from the 1st April.

Catch you later,

Tina

3 comments:

  1. Tina they are gorgeous! Love the fluffy tail! Glad that you are joining in the UStamp fun! and good luck with you study....yes chocolate and everything go together at my house so there has been no eggs anywhere near any of my projects! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute - the tail just makes it doesn't it!! Hope the assignment is all put to bed now. Cheers, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable project! I love the crossed-over handles, and, yes, the tail is super-cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.