Pages

Thursday 18 February 2010

Swap Sisters Bleach Challenge

Hi!

Last week I was invited to join a group called Swap Sisters. They do weekly challenges and share lots of ideas and techniques. This week's challenge was to use bleach on a card.



This card has a touch of Andy Warhol's Marilyn Monroe artwork. It was one of those cards where I just started stamping before I had an idea of where I was going with the card. I was pretty pleased with how it turned out.

Card stock: Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Sage Shadow
Stamps: Dreams De Jour
Ink: Bleach!
Other: Chit Chats Rub On (Summer Mini)

Catch you later,

Tina

6 comments:

  1. A fabulous job Tina, I love it, and thanks for playing this weeks challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Tina you did an awesome job of the challenge this week, thanks so much for joining in with the fun.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tina this is lovely! I really like how this turned out. I have to say I enjoyed this challenge! Can't wait to try it again. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been busy havent you! Love all the latest cards. I think my fav is the dreams de jour one. I love the bleaching effect, though I dont do it enough! THanks for sharing your creations with us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Tina .... I too really enjoyed this bleaching technique. I really love your colours here and the Andy Warhol effect ... lovely piece of art work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Tina. Great colour choice - really makes your stamped image 'pop'.

    Thanks for the shout out and taking the challenge at Swap Sisters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.