Pages

Monday 22 February 2010

SAM Challenge 4

Hi!

Last night I was in the mood for scrapping, so I decided to work on a layout for the latest Stamp A Memory Challenge. This time Claire challenged us to: Create a layout in Black and White plus one other colour of your choice.

I've had the photo I used in mind for a layout for a while, and this one seemed the perfect opportunity. I decided not to use another colour as I wanted the main focus to be the photo. In the end though, I used silver embossing powder for the little whale, which I raised on dimensionals.





The journalling reads: Hudson loves splashing in the pool at Hydrotherapy. We go every Tuesday during the term. Sometimes Rob is able to go, and this is when Hudson has the most fun.

Card stock: Whisper White textured card stock, Basic Black
Stamps: Spot On Jumbo Wheel, Pun Fun, Short Order Alphabet
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark
Other: Curly Label punch, Horizontal Slot punch, Signo White Gel Pen, Silver Embossing Powder (non SU), Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon

Catch you later,

Tina

9 comments:

  1. Looks great in black and white Tina - really keeps the eye on the photo. What a great pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cute little whale's a great addition! Lovely layout, Tina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina, thanks for your comments! Your page is gorgeous - its so nice to get inspiration from other scrapers.
    I love the photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout. Everything looks so good together. The photo stand out, yet your page still adds to theme of the photo. It really is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This page layout is amazing Tina, a fantastic job and it looks like Hudson doesnt mind a bit of water lol. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I how you used only black. It really makes the photo stand out and I also love the circle. Great layout Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks awesome Tina. what a great layout and great use of very little colour! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this! I love the layout and all the details like the circles and the ribbon. Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I love that you've kept the design monochromatic apart from the photo - it works beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.