Pages

Sunday 14 February 2010

Mojo Monday #125

Hi!

Not a great few days of creativity lately. I've had a cold and it's difficult to get creative when you're coughing and spluttering. My parents in law are off to a wedding next week and asked me to make a card. I thought I'd use Mojo Monday Sketch #125 as a springboard.



Here's my card:



I wanted a soft, romantic look for the card. I layered vellum over the En Francais Background Stamp to soften part of the design. The Rose is watercoloured and raised on dimensionals. I hope they like the card. I had been told the couple were quite religious, but I don't have anything religious in my stash so I went for romantic instead.

Card stock/paper: Very Vanilla, Vellum, Watercolour Paper
Stamps: En Francais BG, Vintage Labels, Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Creamy Caramel, Pretty In Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red
Other: Curly Label Punch, Circle Cutter, Pink Satin Ribbon from my stash.

Catch you later,

Tina

2 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Tina. I love that rose and great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this card Tina, its so darned pretty, and I especially love the vellum over that fabulous enfrancais stamp well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate it.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.